e-BIKE SPECIFIC - MOTO INSPIRED - PBO POWERED
Introducing the MXX-e, our e-bike specific wheels. Inspired from the high performance and tough demands of our Moto wheels, the MXX-e is built to withstand anything you throw at it.
- Made for e-Bike/Enduro/Freeride
- 30mm internal carbon rim width to accommodate wider tire compatibility.
- 24 PBO MOTO spokes - 33% Thicker than our standard spokes
- Boost and 157 rear options
- 1995g/set (29er) 1895g/set (27.5)
- New 44 series MOTO hubs - 35% Larger: better engagement, “plug and play” axles and cassette bodies. 15mm, 12mm, Shimano HG, Microspline, SRAM XD/XDR
- Retail: $1850/set
OUR PATENTED TECHNOLOGY SETS US APART
WHAT'S INSIDE OUR SPOKES?
THE STRONGEST SYNTHETIC FIBER ON THE MARKET
3X STRONGER THAN STEEL, 1/2 THE WEIGHT
Using PBO Fiber for spokes on a wheelchair wheel offers numerous advantages over traditional metal spokes. PBO Fiber is exceptionally lightweight and durable, reducing overall wheelchair weight and enhancing maneuverability while maintaining strength and resilience. PBO Fiber spokes absorb vibrations, providing a smoother ride and minimizing discomfort for the user. Additionally, its corrosion-resistant properties make it ideal for long-term use in various environmental conditions, contributing to a more reliable and maintenance-free wheelchair experience.
EACH SPOKE HAS 44,000 INDIVIDUAL PBO FIBERS!
CARBON FOAM CORE RIM
At Spinergy, we pride ourselves on providing high performance and durable products, while also offering our customers a seamless transaction. Besides our commitment to customer service day-to-day, we welcome valuable feedback, and have a proven track record of employing it into action. Come ride with us and experience it for yourself.